BA-110SN-3AER Casio watch
- LED light: A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face
- Shock-resistant: Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- World time function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours: Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours.
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours: For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 5 daily alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Snooze feature: Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Button tones on/off: The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Automatic calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Mineral glass: The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
- Resin case & Resin band: Resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- 2 Years - 1 Battery: The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. two years.
- Water resistance classification (10 bar): Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar / 100 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 22810)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46,30mm x 43,40mm x 15,80mm
- Weight: approx. 45,00 g